For the 2nd top, out came another often-used pattern, Simplicity 2603. As per my normal, I used the sleeveless top and added the sleeves from the cardigan. I made a size medium; added width at the center front and center back to make it loose and drapey; lengthened it by 3 inches; added a pleat to center back; and added 1/4" to the width of the neckband. I had only a very small piece of the brown and red print that I used for the front, so I used a solid brown knit for the back, sleeves and neckband. Instead of hemming the sleeves, I added a 1" band.
I believe the fabrics for both of these tops came from WalMart several years ago when they were getting some decent knits. I like both of my tops and I'm sure I'll wear these a lot.